Over the last few years the Nemesis ChumpCar has performed with various levels of success, and 2013 was on the low side of that. So for 2014 we decided to break out the tool box and really dig into the car to make it a more stable and reliable race car. After all we do compete in endurance races and making a $500 car run for 14 hours is no small feat. Since we had been plagued with mostly electrical issues we decided to simplify the wiring in the car. Then as we dug into that we also decided to gut the car of all things that were not necessary. The key phase became “weight loss” as we cut here and drilled there.